Download product brochures
The UmRSA® Software is the complete software system needed to analyze RSA® data. Based on more than a decade of research and proven experience, the UmRSA® Software, constitutes the state-of-the art in RSA® technology. 3D motion in vivo can be calculated, illustrated, and analyzed efficiently. The system integrates seamlessly with existing analogue or digital x-ray image archiving systems, regardless of vendor.
UmRSA® Digital Measure™
The UmRSA® Digital Measure module includes several innovative features that widen the applications of RSA®. First and foremost, markerless measurement of hemispheric implants, e.g. acetabular cups, greatly extends the potential for research studies and clinical follow-up of patients. New and improved mathematical algorithms yield higher precision than ever. New functions enable faster measurement.
Markerless measurement of hemispherical acetabular cups.
- No cup modifications necessary.
- Maintained precision compared to marked cups.
- Wear measurements without bone markers.
UmRSA Analysis™ uses the measurement data to calculate and graphically illustrate motion, wear, growth, kinematics, and other parameters with micrometric accuracy. The database solution included in UmRSA® Analysis™ allows you to efficiently manage measured data, study-related information, planned follow-ups, patient information, and other data.
Features in UmRSA® Analysis™
- Visual feedback of trends in rotation and translations.
- Simplified detection and location of study errors.
- Customizable data export for statistical analysis.
- Simplified detection and correction of errors in study data.
UmRSA® DICOM Link™
UmRSA® DICOM Link™ is a crucial part of an UmRSA® system for users with digital x-ray image archives (PACS). The UmRSA® DICOM Link™ module seamlessly connects the UmRSA® Software system to PACS systems, regardless of PACS vendor. Images can easily be searched and retrieved from the PACS, or sent from the PACS to the UmRSA® DICOM Server included in the DICOM Link module.
- Seamless PACS connectivity, regardless of PACS vendor
- Efficient archiving and management of digital medical images
- Importing of DICOM images